Zane frequently can be found marching around the house, singing songs that closely resemble Sousa Marches. The 'horn' he is playing during this march is the end of a play golf club. Yes, you could argue that maybe Zach and I should have made him take it out of his mouth to prevent some sort of injury, but you can't take a musician's instrument away from them mid march.
Times like this is when I can't help but imagine that I am going to give birth to a two year old, clone of Zane, and there will immediately be two little boys marching around my house. Can't wait!!
When I come there we must bring up some marches on iTunes. I will bring Kazoos and perhaps a tambourine! Huzzah! Grandma Melton would be so proud and happy. this is what we did at her house all the time, marching around the living room as she played her Sousa Marches on the record player.
ReplyDelete