2. I started round two of antibiotics this week and I am feeling slightly better, finally, it's been about three weeks now. The kids are becoming quite fond of my physician's office. She has five boys so I think so she also enjoys our visits.
3. Now a Gary update. Gary has taken a hot air balloon ride around the house, covered our kitchen in Christmas bows, played piano with a snowman, and hung out in all sorts of fun places in the house. Rowan has taken to calling him a Goob and finds him hysterical. It is all too much fun!
9. I finished most of my Christmas shopping today, finally pushing the purchase button on my amazon cart. Things are becoming harder to keep secret with one particular spy in the house who is trying to sneak a peek at his presents. I never get to shop alone so praise God I can get most everything online, now the tricky part of trying to hide it and making sure I'm here when it's delivered. Merry Christmas!!
10. Now off to two days off work, teaching a wreath making class with some friends on Friday, Zach's work praty on Saturday, then off for on our Christmas vacation. Everyday is jammed packed with celebrations and so far everyone is behaving quite well considering all the excitement. I love this time of year, I just wish that I could make time slow down a little bit.
Merry Christmas, another sinus infection!
3. Now a Gary update. Gary has taken a hot air balloon ride around the house, covered our kitchen in Christmas bows, played piano with a snowman, and hung out in all sorts of fun places in the house. Rowan has taken to calling him a Goob and finds him hysterical. It is all too much fun!
Yep, he fell asleep on a 1lb candy bar, covered in bows.
"Mamma, Gary in my Mickey chair, tell him to get out!"
4. On Friday we helped Daddy decorate his office. Yes there are lights from ceiling to floor all the way down the hall. That TV is for Christmas movies to be played all day. I let my sons loose with Christmas bows that they randomly put up everywhere. It's incredibly tacky, however, that's the point. Merry Christmas Guernsey!!!
And yes there is a blow up penguin.
5. Saturday we finally got our Christmas lights put up outside. The boys, who were very excited about "helping" spent most of their time playing in the plastic boxes. Zane started out helpful, Rowan never even tried, and relaxed in his plastic box, perfectly happy the whole time. He is the laziest, cutest, person ever. I apparently didn't take any pictures of the lights?
Classic brother situation, hysterical!!
6. After putting up the lights we headed to the Star Wars party at the Richard's house on Saturday afternoon. Zane got an early Christmas present, the rest of his Anikin Skywalker (pre Vader) costume that we got for his St. Francis outfit.
Here are my little Jedi's.
Rowan made a great little Yoda.
I hear that Anikin and Curious George had quite the dual Sunday while I worked.
7. My new favorite Christmas album is Penatotonix That's Christmas to Me. I downloaded it for free with Amazon prime music and I love every song. It has all the songs you want to hear with a fun new spin on them.
8. Today the boys and I went to the farm to help decorate for Christmas. We put up her Christmas village, Nativity scene, and decorated her little Christmas tree. Zane loves Christmas decorating and coming up with stories as to why which thing is beside which. It's hysterical and oh so fun!! I was hoping it would be a little bit warmer outside today so we could run around outside more, but we managed to have lots of fun in the chilly weather.
8. Today the boys and I went to the farm to help decorate for Christmas. We put up her Christmas village, Nativity scene, and decorated her little Christmas tree. Zane loves Christmas decorating and coming up with stories as to why which thing is beside which. It's hysterical and oh so fun!! I was hoping it would be a little bit warmer outside today so we could run around outside more, but we managed to have lots of fun in the chilly weather.
9. I finished most of my Christmas shopping today, finally pushing the purchase button on my amazon cart. Things are becoming harder to keep secret with one particular spy in the house who is trying to sneak a peek at his presents. I never get to shop alone so praise God I can get most everything online, now the tricky part of trying to hide it and making sure I'm here when it's delivered. Merry Christmas!!
10. Now off to two days off work, teaching a wreath making class with some friends on Friday, Zach's work praty on Saturday, then off for on our Christmas vacation. Everyday is jammed packed with celebrations and so far everyone is behaving quite well considering all the excitement. I love this time of year, I just wish that I could make time slow down a little bit.
No comments:
Post a Comment