We had Zane's pictures made this afternoon at Tower Grove Park. Zane had taken a long nap right before we left so I had high hopes for him being awake and giggly for the photo shoot. In general if Zane is awake he is giggly. However, it was unnecessarily hot outside today for the end of September. The first spot we went had some rustic bench where we were able to sit Zane up by putting him in the corner of the bench. He was wearing his tie onsie he had on at his baptism, which actually is the right size now, and he was very giggly, at first. Then we put him in a basket with a blanket where he proceeded to get warm and cozy and fall asleep. So we decided to move on to the next place, but the short car ride there just put him further to sleep.
At the second location I changed him into his pearl snap romper, in hopes of waking him up. Not so much, but since he was so out of it we did get some really cute sleeping shots. This was slightly annoying to me because about 75% of the time when we lay him down in his comfy bed at night he wakes right up, but he could sleep right throw being put into a basket with his little head peaking over the edge, really Zane, come on. I woke him up a little in hopes of getting a pearl snap shot in honor of his Grandpa Blakley, but he just couldn't commit to waking up or sleeping so I'm afraid he is going to look weird in those pictures since his eyes were just barely open. I am also concerned that she secretly took pictures of me when I specifically said there should be no pictures of me taken under any condition at this point in my life. I in no way got cute for the photo shoot so I did not want to be part of it.
Hopefully she got some good pictures when he was smiling and I loved all the scenery and backgrounds of all the shots so we should have something good. I mean really any picture of Zane is going to be adorable, I just wish he would have had his eyes open for more of it. The photographer didn't charge me as much this time since it didn't take as long so it really was a great deal.
No comments:
Post a Comment