Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Ten on Tuesday

1. We finally gave in and bought Zane new car seats. He is one pound away from being too heavy for his baby car seat and is already too tall for it, his poor little feet hang over the end. Yesterday when we got home from running errands there were four big boxes on my porch, two new Britax car seats, diapers, and wipes. I thought we would surely be set for a while until I realized today it is time to order more formula. It never ends.  Here is a picture showing just how ready Zane is for a new, bigger, car seat.

2. I am getting really excited about my niece's tea party this weekend. She will be turning four years old and she requested "something beautiful" for her birthday. I'm not sure that I managed that, but I tried.

3. Brendan turns four years old ten days after Adeline and I have no clue what to get him. If anyone has ideas of what to get a four year old boy that has everything let me know.

4. I am back on the workout wagon. Zach and I are doing P90X, the X stands for extreme, and I find it pretty fun. I like that Zach and I can do it together and there is a different work out everyday. We have done it twice so far and I am extremely sore. I had planned on doing it when I got home from work today but my 14 hour work day was pretty extreme so we opted not to do it tonight. I'm trying to eat better as well, hopefully I can start losing some of the weight accrued from last year.

5. Zane is loving his sippy cup. He can control it, but if left to his own devices he would really love to just put it in and out of his mouth for hours at a time. I had to go to Target and get a back up yesterday.

6. Dad was in my dream Sunday night. He has been in a few dreams over the past couple months, but he never talked to me until Sunday night's dream. He asked how Able was doing and for some reason I told him Able had decided to play baseball. It was great to see him, even in a dream. Maybe he will ask about me next time.

7. I am behind on Zane's scrapbook and it is starting to stress me out. I need to just sit down and do some of it, but there are so many cute pictures, how do I decide? Also, when do I find the free time to do that with the kid and what not.

8. Zach is working on building storage under our stairs. It is going to be awesome when it is done. I think he said there is going to be 11 cubbies that will fit big canvas storage bins for Zane's toys, books, blankets, and all the fun stuff that he will be getting in the future. I love what a handy husband I have!!

9. I'm excited that Able is doing so well at his new job in OK. He sells insurance of all kinds, so if anyone in Oklahoma needs some life, car, house, disability, or any other kind of insurance let me know and I can hook you up with quite the sales man. I need to buy some more life insurance while I'm home in a couple weeks myself.

10. How about those Sooners finally pulling off a BCS victory in the Fiesta Bowl. I was sure thaty they were going to figure out a way to loose that game, but they pulled it out and ended the 5 year BSC game loosing streak. Very exciting, BOOMER, SOONER!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Audra, I have an idea on a gift. Go to blurb.com and make him a book. I made one for my youngest granddaughter for Christmas this year. The title "Princess Ava Grace" by Mammy. (my grandkids call me Grammy but Ava could never get the GR so for her it is still Mammy. It started with a picture of her Mom & Dad's wedding, King Gerry and Queen Heather and of course the "Once upon a time in the land of the Nelsons. I added pictures of her first 3 years and told the story of this young princes. On the last page I put a picture of Ava, her mom and myself and ended it by saying "This is only the beginning of the story, not THE END." I had so much fun doing it and Heather said she loved it and that it brings on many giggles. Especially on the page with King Gerry and Queen Heather. For some reason Ava thinks that is hilarious. You can pick from different sizes and prices.

    ReplyDelete