Saturday, January 29, 2011

Too adorable

I really don't have a blog to go with these adorable pictures but they were way to cute not to share. Zach found this tiny robe hanging in the closest and we figured since we never actually had him wear it when he was a little baby we should at least have him wear it once before we stored it away with the rest of his tiny clothes. We thought it was just too cute of a picture opp to pass up and boy were we right. How adorable is this baby! Also, look how amazing his scar looks, it gets lighter everyday, amazing!



 Yes I posted every picture I took because I just couldn't decide on which one was the cutest and the view from the back was some how just as adorable. I did spare you all the pictures of Zach and Zane playing peek-a-boo though if that makes it better. Hopes this brightens your day, I know it was the highlight of mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment