When Zane was three we started birthday interviews. These were the questions I asked Zane at three, minus Zane's "What is your favorite hat?" Which didn't really apply to Rowan who isn't much of a hat guy.
1.How old will you be on your birthday? Three
1.How old will you be on your birthday? Three
2.Who is your best friend? Major (A random kid from school)
3.What is your favorite thing to do? Write (no he cannot actually write anything)
4.What is your favorite color? Yellow
5.What is your favorite food? Buddo Sandwich (translation: peanut butter sandwich)
6. What do you like to do with your family? Play with Bobo
7.What is your favorite toy? Dirty (The new CAT machine he got for his birthday)
8.What do you want to be when you grow up? Sleep (Best answer to this question EVER. And it's what I want to do when I grow up as well.)
9. What makes you happy? Snoopy
10.What makes you sad? Verny... because I love him so much
11.What is your favorite movie? Lightening McQueen
12.What is your favorite book? Stinky and Dirty (two separate books, 'I Stink' and 'I'm Dirty')
12.What is your favorite book? Stinky and Dirty (two separate books, 'I Stink' and 'I'm Dirty')
13.Where is your favorite place to go? Grandma's House
14.What do you like to do outside? Play in my house (the playhouse in our backyard)
15.What is your favorite animal? Cow (this is a lie, his favorite and least favorite animal is a dog)
16.Who is your favorite person? Daddy
17.What was your favorite present? Big Ben (it is actually Big Mack from Cars, but Big Ben is from Stinky and Dirty, also a semi truck)
18.What do you like to cuddle when you sleep? Verny
19.Who is favorite Super Hero? Iron Man
20.What is your favorite song? Verny's song (Rowan's song, written by Grandma B, but with Verny's name instead)
Bonus Questions:
Who do you want to come to your birthday party? Uncle Able, Aunt Kari, Bobo, and Daddy.
"Anyone else Rowan?" Nope! Thanks a lot buddy, love you too.
Most of these answers are spot on what I would have guessed, minus his best friend being Major, who is a kid in his class at school who I have heard him talk about all of once and his favorite animal being a cow. His best friend, in reality is his big brother and he couldn't care less about cows. But three year olds are notorious liars!!
"Anyone else Rowan?" Nope! Thanks a lot buddy, love you too.
Most of these answers are spot on what I would have guessed, minus his best friend being Major, who is a kid in his class at school who I have heard him talk about all of once and his favorite animal being a cow. His best friend, in reality is his big brother and he couldn't care less about cows. But three year olds are notorious liars!!
No comments:
Post a Comment