2. Rowan found this head band at the park and wears it all the time. "I have to go running, like mamma." Then he runs around in circles. It is unbelievably entertaining.
3. Rowan also is working on his Neurosurgery skills this week. His specialty is bur holes currently. His neuro nurse mom is loving this!
4. We are officially ready for Valentines day now that we have made multiple animals out of hearts. Zane and Rowan picked the animal and I figured out a way to make it out of hearts. Good times and a Feb. tradition at our house.
That middle picture is a picture of a platypus that Zane colored, not made out of hearts.
Frog!
5. Zane's new favorite thing to do is to pick out a set of building things (Legos, Mega blocks, Lincoln logs, wooden blocks ect.) and build a village using every single block or log. This week it was the Duplo Legos. We made a Lego city complete with Daddy's work, a church, a school, a park, gardens, an airport, the St. Louis Arch, and way over by the back door the Eiffel Tower. I loved where their imaginations went and really loved the St. Louis Arch, all good cities have one.
6. I have officially finished Rowan's first year book, just a few days shy of his third birthday. Many thanks to Abbey for getting the book started for me before Rowan was bored. I love how it turned out and I am sure grown up Rowan will just eat it up. Right?? I have done a few more scrapbook pages including Rowan's first birthday for his book and some of Rowan's baby pictures. Loving the process and how things turned out.
7. I have finished the first half of my Roar-N-Run 10K this week. I am in desperate need of some shoes that I can run in that don't hurt my feet. I am able to run much further, without leg pain or difficulty breathing, but the feet stop me every time. I'm at running three to four miles twice a week which is great and I really don't have a desire or time to run longer, but my feet not hurting would be amazing.
I run for this kid and all the heart warriors out there fighting their fights. I also run for all the little heart warriors who have earned their wings. Especially little Baby Nolan and his family this year, each step is for those kids.
8. Five days until I'm on the beach!!!!!! Get excited. I am getting more and more nervous about leaving my sweet boys. I was gone from them for about ten hours today and got sad, so who knows how five days away from them will go. Trying to relax, think relaxing thoughts, and prepping the boys on how to be on there very very very best behavior for Grandma!
9. Since I'll be gone next week I have gotten all of Rowan's bday stuff ready early this year. We decorated early this year, for birthday month. Our house is now officially a construction site with all sorts of big diggers and construction cones hanging around. Rowan is loving it. All the big trucks and diggers are out and lined up in the living room. Presents have all arrived and will be wrapped before we leave. We are ready to celebrate as soon as we get back from the beach. How is Rowan THREE!!
10. Work remains a debacle. I am ready for Feb. to be over and my schedule to be back to normal. Long story, but bottom line is I have come to fully realize how much I enjoy two twelves and would not want to work everyday or multiple 8hr shifts. Five days till the beach!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment