December 22 – Travel How did you travel in 2010? How and/or where would you like to travel next year?
I did not travel enough this year. I start to get the itch if I don't get out of the state for a while. I only went to Oklahoma 4 times this year ( including our most recent trip home for Christmas), which is really hard for me to believe and is a huge regret I have. I was pregnant and didn't want to make the 8 hour drive or fly while I felt so crummy. I wish I would have gone home more and spent more time with Dad, though he did get to come visit me quite a few times this past year.
Next year I am hoping to make it home more, though it has become much more difficult with Zane. We already have plan tickets for a trip home in January for Brendan's birthday. The bigger trip that I have planned is with my mother this upcoming summer. We are going to make a quick trip to Nova Scotia to go Whale watching. We have talked about it for a long time and this summer is the time. We have started the planning/saving, it should be a blast!
No comments:
Post a Comment