I am trying desperatly to finish all the Reverb10 prompts that I actually have answers to before the end of the year. Here is one of the last ones.
December 27 – Ordinary Joy Our most profound joy is often experienced during ordinary moments. What was one of your most joyful ordinary moments this year
I have been wanting to write about the favorite part of my day for a while now. It is a moment of ordinary joy that lights up heart each and every time it happens. Zane wakes up slowly from his naps and in the morning, but doesn't cry or scream. I usually hear him muttering and playing in his bed so I head into his room to get him. When I get to the side of his crib I am greeted by the greatest moment of ordinary joy. When he sees me his face completely lights up, he starts kicking, and flailing his arms about with joy. In that moment I feel completely loved and amazingly blessed.
No comments:
Post a Comment