Thursday, June 29, 2017

Thatcher's Three Month Update

Sweet sweet Thatchy baby is three months old, time continues to fly by. Our little man is huge! He is eating six ounce bottles every three or four hours and as of this evening is weighing in at 14lbs 13oz. Last week I switched out all his clothes and jammies to 6-9 month sizes and some twelve month jammies to accommodate his big old feet. Speaking of his feet, I had the doctor look at them at Zane's seven year old well visit. He thinks that they are still turning in too much and he needs to see orthopedist for some specially made shoes. I have to agree that I didn't see any changes after wearing shoes 24/7 for a month. So I'm giving his feet a rest before he gets his special shoes.
 T can still fall asleep anywhere and frequently dose. Here he is sitting up, with his tiny shoes on, completely asleep. The magic of the 3rd baby!
Here are his tiny Sperry's he wore all month. I adore them and these tiny size ones are almost too small.
Here is one of his new tricks, pulling his fat little legs up to his belly, working his abs out. He's starting to try, to maybe roll over to his belly, but he's pretty lazy so he is in no rush. Notice how his little feet are touching, they are always like this and it's so darn cute, but know that's what we have to fix.
 Little Man continues to hate tummy time, even though he's getting much better at lifting his head up and he tries to move his little feet to shove himself forward. Oh my goodness his fat little thighs and perfectly round little head are just heaven.




He is pretty mobile when he's on his back. I will set him down and when I come back he's shoved himself all over the place and usually in a circle. I never witness him turning himself around in circles, when I'm watching he just sits and kicks, but once I leave he is quite mobile. Here's is tiny smile, very proud of himself.
 Speaking of his smile, he has perfected his little smile and giggle this month. He has so much to say and will talk, coo, giggle, and smile at everyone these days. My favorite is when he's talking to his brothers, it's the sweetest things. Look at his tiny smiling face.


Thatcher remains super chill and tolerates his brothers manhandling him with grace. He is forever having glasses, hats, or all sorts of costumes put on him and he never seems to mind. I find it all very hysterical!


This month he has started to enjoy the toys in his gym more, of course Dolares is his favorite. Hands down best baby toy ever. He also enjoys sitting on the couch with his brothers, watching tv, playing peek-a-boo, giggling, you know guy stuff.


So after three months I can't imagine life without this little face. His tiny personality brightens everyday. I love his sweet voice, his smiles, his little wide mouthed baby kisses, his bobbing little head, and his soft baby hair. The addition of Thatcher to our family has brought out the best in my other two boys, when I was so scared it would do just the opposite. They adore him and can't be unhappy or in a bad room when they are around their baby brother. It's all going by to quickly and he already seems so big. He's the easiest, happiest baby we could have ever asked for.






No comments:

Post a Comment