Friday, June 2, 2017

The Korenak Baby Boy Picture

For along time I've had one picture on the wall to represent Zane and Rowan. When I found out we were having another boy I wondered if the picture on the wall would be able to represent baby boy number three. Well the jury is in and the answer is decidedly yes. I think we waited longer to takeThatcher's picture. He's about a week and a half old in his picture so he is slightly bigger than the other two boys were in their pictures. Their little nose are the cutest thing to me and their tiny tucked up legs. Also, this poor couch has been through so many milestones with us through the years.

So here are the pictures of the Korenak Boys in order. I think Rowan's is the one that's on the wall.








No comments:

Post a Comment