Friday, October 15, 2010

Happy Birthday Mom

Today was my Mom's Bday and I had to work, bumber, but she had a great time with her adorable grandson and her BFF Christal. They took a little trip to Grant's Farm, cuddled, sang, played, and continued spoiling my sweet boy ( which he totally deserves right now). We ended the bday with a Dairy Queen ice cream cake, pizza and presents you can't beat that! Turned out we only had a 5, a 4, and some left over beer candles from Zach's twenty first bday so we went with 54 plus 4 beer cans equaling 58, perfect!

So happy birthday Mom. You are the most amazing Mother, Grandmother, and all around strong woman I know. I strive each day to be as great a Mom as you were/are for us, but you have set the bar very high. We all love you so much! Hope you had a great birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment