One of the things I miss most about living in the country is the stars. Where I grew up the sky is huge, you can see the stars from horizon to horizon. I would often go up to the little cemetery on the hill and look at the stars for hours and would usually see quite a few shooting stars during my star gazing. Whenever I go home I always go out to look at the night sky. It gives me a since of peace and I immediately feel like I am home.
This morning when I was walking out to my car for work I noticed that the big dipper was on it's side right in the little sliver of sky I could see between all of the trees and city lights. So I took a minute to enjoy this small piece of sky and at that exact moment a huge shooting star went right across the big dipper. It was absolutely amazing and I could just feel Dad saying a big hello/I love you to me this morning. What a blessing after a night full of dreams of my father.
I tell you, he is watching out for us all and holding you and Zane safe in his arms. So glad he sent you a big sign of his love.
ReplyDelete