She is named after my Grandma Dotter, Alice Jewel, and after spending a few days with h
er I see that she is truly Grandma Dotter's name sake. She is constantly on the move, having numerous things she needs to do/see all the time, not unlike Grandma. Also like Grandma, she loves to pat everyone and does so extremely gently for a one year old. She even pats herself if no one else is around. Turns out the pats and love of a baby are amazingly comforting even though rationally I know she has no idea what is going on in my life. Another trait she shares with Grandma Dotter is her love for baby boys. She loves Zane and checked on him all the time while she was here. I know Grandma Dotter would have loved my little man .
So Miss M. I'm so sorry I can't be there for your birthday and your party. I love you so much. Happy 1st Birthday, hugs and kisses from your Aunt Audra, Uncle Zach, and Cousin Zane!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment