2. Yesterday I got bit by a spider while in the shower. Yes you read that right. Classic Audra! I screamed, Zach came in to help me, and removed the spider with... wait for it... a piece of linguine. He said it was the first thing he thought of to use to scoop the tiny spider out of the bath tub. Hysterical!!!! We put it in a zip lock bag in case we needed to show the hospital when I went into cardiac arrest. Of course we googled it and it is a Sac Spider which they say is harmless. I haven't died yet so I guess that is good. Today I went and bought a new luffa for the shower, hopefully no spiders in it! P.S. I have never seen a spider in my house, I guess they were hiding in my luffa.
3. We took pictures of Zane in the little Cardinals shirt we sent Zach's parent's to tell them we were pregnant. It fits perfectly and looks super cute with this baby jeans.
4. I am trying to enjoy my last week at home with Zane. So far I haven't done what I had been planning on, which was holding him and crying for a week. Only done that for about an hour total, which all things considered is pretty good.
5. Tonight we went and got ice cream instead of sitting in our house and crying about our baby's impending heart surgery. I thought it was a better choice. Zach is currently working out while I sit on the couch. I may be fat forever at this rate.
6. It was a little cooler today with less humidity. I got slightly excited for the fall. Maybe I will be able to go outside again some day.
7. I'm sad I missed the meteor shower watch party at the farm. I miss the farm, it's my happy place. Can't wait to take Zane there, my happy thought at my happy place, it will be amazing.
8. We had fun at the Korenak family BBQ this weekend. It started out a little rocky when we woke up Sunday with no AC at Zach's parent's house. We changed venues to Trina's house and it turned out to be tons of fun. Glad everyone got to meet Zane, though it was really hard telling 30 different people what is wrong with him Zane, when his surgery is going to be, ect ect. Depressing, but glad we have so many people praying for us. Thanks!
9. Adeline absolutely loves Zane. She also loves being photographed, can you tell. She is such a little mother, it is adorable. She kept asking if she could hold Zane's head and I could hold his body. Aunt Audra didn't think that was a good idea, but she did hold him and did a great job.
10. Zane is starting to smile a lot more, he is so precious and such a happy baby! Here's a picture of our happy little man laughing at his Mommy.
I know. I did the same thing last night. Danny, however was not emo at all. Oddly,when medical things are involved he is usually solid as a rock I have found. You will be better today and better still the day after that. Breathe. Have faith in the medicine and the docs and the good lord above and around us.
ReplyDelete