2. Zane's new favorite thing to do is to have us hold him standing in our lap and then he will suck on our fingers and proceed to laugh. He likes to suck on his own fingers/hand too but it is so much more difficult to get into his mouth. If we are lucky he will talk to us a little bit while he is standing too.
3. Zane also loves his panda bear toy on his bouncy chair. There is a lion toy which he completely ignores while he has long conversations with the panda We have flipped some of these conversations, which are priceless. I love it because panda bears were my favorite thing when I was little.
5. We are excited about Grandma Blakley coming into town tomorrow. She will hardly recognize our big boy.
6. I got to come home early from work today since I only had two kids. I got home, took a shower, and then my boys showed up. It was so great to get to play with Zane a little bit before he went to bed.
7. How funny is the look on Zane's face in this picture. I can just hear him saying "Mom stop taking my picture."
8. I think I have injured my right knee. Possibly when I was doing my extreme P90x. It is bugging me and standing up for hours at work isn't helping.
9. I can't decide if I am excited about OU football starting. On the one hand I always get excited and then soon there after heart break sets in. Trying not to get the hopes up again, but I know in about a week I will be emailing my friend Jeff (fellow OU alumni and football fanatic) talking about how we are going all the way. That will soon be followed by the email saying " dang it we got our hopes up again and now we are horrible, why do we do this every year." At least I know what to expect.
10. I want to say a big thank you to all the wonderful people I work with. They have all been so supportive to me since I started back to work. I know I'm not as fun as I use to be since I have so much on my mind, but they have been so kind and I literally couldn't get through the long tough days at work without them.
No comments:
Post a Comment