
Yesterday Zane and I went and visited my friend Anne and met her new baby Benjamen. Anne and I met in nursing school and through out our crazy year of the excellerated program we both talked about how the first thing on our to do list after nursing school was having a kid. She had her baby on June 8th so they are just the same age. It was great to meet her little man and get to chat with another mommy who is going through most of the same stuff. The boys seemed to have a good time playing, hopefully we can have many more play dates in the future. With us both being nurses we couldn't help but listen to the baby's hearts side by side. It was crazy the difference between the two heart beats when the babies both look so healthy. I also really enjoyed that they were both wearing pollo shirts with stripes, they are both so stylish and ADORABLE!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment