Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Ten on Tuesday

1. Yesterday Zane was super crabby, but some how managed to be a complete sleeping angel while Grammi and Pappa where here. Starting to think that Zane is bored with me already.


2. Zach is going to a Cardinals game tonight with his work, so here is hoping that Zane has a good evening.


3. I think I have finally decided which pictures of Zane I am going to hang up. Now I have to find frames for them all and find a time when Zane is awake and happy to hang them all up.


4. Zach and I are thoroughly enjoying all the food Abbey made for us. Especially the berry muffins. Nice to have something other than cereal for breakfast. Thanks again Abbey!


5. One of my goals for this afternoon is moving everything back down to the lower shelves in my house. All the breakables were moved to higher ground while Maggie was here. I guess I should start thinking about where all that stuff is going to go when I have my own little one year old tornado around the house in a year.

6. Happy Shark Week everyone! Shark week always falls on the week of our anniversary. We usually spend our anniversary watching shark attacks. Nothing is more romantic than that right! Is it bad that I hope there were some new shark attacks over the past year so I will have new Discovery Channel Shark shows to watch?

7. On that note, Zach and I are trying to figure out what to do for our anniversary. We have a babysitter lined up already (Thanks Maggie) now we just have to figure out something fun to do.

8. The fact that it is our anniversary week also means that it is the hottest week of the year. So Zane and I are avoiding the outside at all costs.

9. Now that I've been cleared for exercise the treadmill is back out in the basement. Trying to get motivated to start walking/running. Now I need to set some S.M.A.R.T. goals, like not being horribly over weight!

10. In good news Able's concussion is getting better. He still is a little dizzy with fast movements, but he is doing well. Thank the Lord. Love you Able!

2 comments:

  1. Might need to clarify that the babysitter Maggie is not our beloved Maggie as that image in my head was just hysterical. He would certainly get lots of pats. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, that was my first thought as well, had to laugh.

    ReplyDelete